Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna

Why is a Clearlight Sauna so effective?

When you are sitting in a traditional sauna, you are sitting in a hot room; 180-220 degrees. In the Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80% directly heats your body. The warming effect on your body stimulates your cardiovascular system, your immune system and your lymphatic system. Your bodies response to that is to sweat.

As the infrared heat warms your body directly, you will start to sweat and you will sweat profusely . You will actually sweat more in an infrared sauna than in a traditional rock sauna. Studies show that sweat from a traditional sauna contains about 3-5% toxins where sweat from your far infrared sauna contains about 17-20% toxins. The detoxifying and deep penetrating heat from a Clearlight Sauna makes them very, very effective.

Infrared Sauna Research Articles