Running Impact Load Study
Our Impact Load Study gives you real-time Peak Positive Acceleration (PPA) of the tibia in G units (gravity unit) allowing you to make form adjustments and lighten the load. Tibial stress fractures are among the most common running related injuries and have been associated with increased lower extremity loading during initial contact. Not only does excessive impact load lead to injuries, it also causes undue running fatigue. Decrease your risk of injury with our load impact assessment.
During the assessment, we provide the following feedback:
- peak positive acceleration (PPA) of the tibia while running, also known as load impact
- Impact information in real time through visual and audio feedback
- real time tibial shock & cadence data for evaluating and transitioning to a lower impact running gait
- exportable data for further analysis
- tips and application for decreasing your impact load